Each quarter I share some of my favorite infertility posts I’ve come across in recent months. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
Best “Clearing the Air” Post
- The Sea of TTC with An Open Letter to Family and Friends
Best Posts That Weren’t Infertility Related, But Could Have Been
Best Tongue-in-Cheek Post
- Mommy Dreaming with What If I Took All Your Advice?
Best Response to Boomer Esiason’s Stupid Comment
- No Ways to Say It with Dear Boomer
Best Book Review
- Genuine Greavu with The Call
Weary of Waiting? Read This
- Mercy Ink with Impatient for the Promise
On Tough Journeys
- Zen Habits with On Making It Through Tough Journeys (Note: I don’t necessarily agree with his #1 statement. I believe true joy comes only from Jesus. However, I do think the rest of the post is full of good wisdom).
- She Loves with When the Fertility Fairy Goes MIA
Best Challenges to Be Happy When Others Are Pregnant
- Fill My Nest with Rejoicing With Those Who Rejoice
- Waiting for Baby Bird shares Andrew Yeo’s story with Will You Rejoice With Those Who Have Children?
Fresh Perspective on the Calling of Motherhood
- Hermeneutics with My Kid is Not My Calling
A Fantastic Response to a Terrible Question
- Whitney & Erick with “Crossing the Line With, ‘Why Don’t You Adopt?'”
Best Infertility Post Written by a Fertile
- Jason Johnson Blog with Mother’s Day, Infertility, and the Church
Best Father’s Day Post
- Suzanne Burden with To the Childless & Parentless on Father’s Day
Best Post About Sharing Your Story
- Hermeneutics with Why I Blogged About Our Miscarriage
Most Authentic Post on Faith, Doubt, and Healing
- Ever Upward with The Dates Seared Into Us
Which of these posts did you enjoy the most? Did you come across any fantastic posts I missed? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.