Thanks for you interest in submitting a guest post for Amateur Nester! I’m always looking to share stories and perspectives that will encourage and inspire my readers during infertility.
Please take the time to read the following guidelines before submitting your post:
- Submission of your post does not guarantee acceptance.
- Posts should aim to encourage, inspire, or positively inform readers.
- I do not accept posts whose main goal is to advertise products or services.
- If you are submitting a post on behalf of a clinic, company, or other for-profit venture, please see my sponsorship opportunities.
- Posts must be high-quality, original submissions no longer than 1,000 words, and not previously published as a guest post on any other blog.
- I reserve the right to edit for grammar and style.
- If accepted, you may post a partial excerpt of the post on your own blog, but it needs to be linked to the full post on my blog.
- I do not offer any kind of compensation for guest posts.
- I may publish your post and graphics on my blog and social media channels.
I give preference to posts that…
- are from writers who have professional or personal experience with infertility, adoption, or other family-building issues.
- are from writers who are professing Christians and affirm the Nicene Creed
- are submitted with high-quality photos or graphics to which you own the rights. (If you don’t have photos or graphics, I can create one for you).
- use lists, bullets, and short paragraphs in order to make the post more readable.
If you feel your post meets these guidelines…
- Please submit the post via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may attach the post as a HTML, a Word Document, text document, or write it in the body of an email. Please do not send posts in PDFs.
- Please include a short bio at the end of your post and a headshot, if you wish. I’ll be happy to link to your blog.
If you submit a post, you can expect to receive a response from me within a week. I will publish no more than one guest post a week, so there may be a few weeks’ waiting period before your accepted post is published. Feel free to email me with any questions!