Want to share your infertility story on your own blog, but don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you’ve been blogging for awhile, but no one seems to be reading.
I can help.
I’ve spent the last five years sharing my infertility story and encouraging women who are going through infertility themselves. Starting a blog was the best thing I did for myself during infertility, and it’s been a humbling and rewarding experience to discover that sharing my story has helped others.
Unlike other blog coaches, I won’t promise you that I can help you turn your blog into a highly-profitable business. (Yes, you might be able to make some money but I won’t pretend that I can show you how to make a living off your blog). Instead, I’ll show you how to grow your blog into something meaningful and rewarding- for both yourself and your readers.
Infertility is hard. No one should go through it alone. Building a blog can be hard, too, and it’s much easier (and more fun!) with someone guiding you.
Here’s What You Get
- Pre-coaching questionnaire to help me get to know you and your blogging goals
- 1 x coaching phone call (20-30 minutes)*
- Referrals to tools, services, and resources that are relevant to your goals
- PDF of the blog strategy we create for you
- Email support for one month
- Investment: $67
- Additional 20-30 minute coaching calls: $25*
- Email support for an additional 2 months: $37
*Phone calls will be scheduled at a time that is convenient to both of us. Due to my schedule, most calls will need to take place on weekdays before 7am PST, after 8pm PST, or on the weekends.