I’ve listened to hundreds of hours of podcasts during the last few years, and it has quickly become one of my favorite ways to consume information. Each of the free podcasts below has blessed me in some way and I hope they will bless you, too. Each link will open in iTunes. I’ll update this page as I find new infertility podcasts, so please check back often.
General Infertility & Adoption
Creating a Family is a wonderful podcast that focuses on infertility and adoption.
More Than This is the podcast by Sheridan Voysey, Christian author and podcaster who went through 10 years of failed infertility treatments and failed adoption. I highly recommend his podcast- especially the episodes regarding infertility.
- Episode 009: Our Journey of Infertility, Adoption, and IVF
- Episode 018: Infertility & Grief: Does the Pain Ever Go Away?
- Episode 022: After the Wilderness, New Beginning
- Episode 033: When Do You Let a Dream Die?
- Episode 043: How God Redeems Broken Dreams
- Episode 046: Your Pain Can Get You Inside This Secret Tribe
- Episode 047: How & When to Share Your Pain With Others
Our Story: My husband and I spoke at a local church about our infertility story. It was part of a sermon about waiting on the Lord. You can view the audio and video here. The message starts at 34:55 and our part starts at 47:15.
- The Healing of Anger – Timothy Keller Podcast.
- Your Plans, God’s Plans – Timothy Keller Podcast
- A Christian’s Happiness – Timothy Keller Podcast
- The Wounded Spirit – Timothy Keller Podcast
- The Search for Happiness – Timothy Keller Podcast
- Born Into Hope – Timothy Keller Podcast
- If God is Good, Then Why Is There So Much Evil in the World? – Timothy Keller Podcast
- Praying Our Tears – Timothy Keller Podcast. (Read the blog post I wrote about this sermon here).
- Questions of Suffering – Timothy Keller Podcast
- Suffering (iTunes links to Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4). John Edlredge and Ransomed Heart Ministries.
Rick Warren Series– These podcasts are recordings of Rick Warren’s first sermons after the death of his son. They are remarkable messages of hope during unspeakable suffering. I highly recommend you listen to these in order if you can.
- How We’re Getting Through
- When Your World Collapses: Shock
- Getting Through Life’s Losses: Sorrow
- When Life Makes No Sense: Struggle
- The Path to Peace: Surrender
- Transformed by Trouble
- Finding Treasure in Darkness (Kay Warren)
- Never Waste Your Pain
Disclosure: The podcasts listed here are free, but some the iTunes links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from iTunes after clicking on my links I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thanks for supporting this site.